Polywood 2001-TE Traditional 24" Saddle Bar Stool in Teak
This unique stool has a slightly curved seat for added comfort.
- Hardware Type: Xylan® coated 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Eco-friendly product with over 90% recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Resistant to stains
- Frame color material: HDPE POLYWOOD® Lumber
- Color: Teak
- Assembly Required: No
- Umbrella Hole: No
- Country of origin: USA
||If you're searching for unique casual furniture
that is attractive, comfortable, durable and virtually maintenance-free,
Poly-Wood has the ideal furniture for your outdoor needs. Poly-Wood manufactures
casual outdoor furniture that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Poly-Wood is a high performance wood lumber substitute manufactured from
high density plastic. It consists of high density polyethylene resins,
and select coloring and foaming agents. Poly-Wood is processed into a
specification product that closely resemble painted and natural wood products
that absorb no moisture, making them resistant to rotting, warping, cracking
or splintering. In addition, Poly-Wood is compounded with permanent UV
stabilized colors that eliminate the need for painting and staining, waterproofing,
or stripping and resurfacing.
Poly-Wood products are impervious to many common corrosive substances
including salt water as well as gasoline and hydrocarbon oils.
20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial