Vifah V437 Outdoor Wood Bench
Taha Backless 5' Bench
Item Number: VIFAH-437
Design: The bench is handcrafted of FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea), an extraordinary value and will endure the elements for years to come. Mortise and tenon joint construction adds strength and longevity.
Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid “Eucalyptus Gradis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea)is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay
- Wooden bench is expertly kiln-dried and extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea is also environmentally-friendly and harvested from protected forests.
- Product dimension: 59" L x 18" W x 17" H x 46 lbs
- Carton dimension: 57" L x 19" W x 5" H x 54 lbs
Manufacturing Company began in 1995 when Dao Huynh, currently Chief Executive
Officer, recognized the need for outdoor living products in the European markets.
We have become a leading manufacturer for some of the world's most prestigious
retailers and distributors in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, South America,
and Middle East.|
1 Year Limited Warranty